Monday, May 1, 2017

Challenge #262 - Star Wars/ galaxy theme

Hi all, Amy L here and for this weeks challenge I am challenging you to use your scrappy force and create something using a star wars/ galaxy theme.  You could create a whole STAR WARS themed project or maybe just stars and/or planets.  Maybe its space travel and space ships. Perhaps there is a part of the actual movie that inspires you or a quote.  Be creative and inspired.   I have done a 2 page project life spread documenting my sons star wars birthday. I have used my stash to create the project life cards and embellishments on the spread, as well as some printable I found online to create the character cards. 

So may the force be with you this week as you use your stash to get creative.


Gail

Hubby and I were at Disney World a couple of weeks ago and rode the Star Wars ride (called Star Tours). So great timing for this challenge. I used a PageMaps sketch. For more details, check out my blog.


Amanda

We had my daughter's second birthday party a couple of days ago. I chose to do a 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' theme and was inspired by a photo I saw on Facebook to create this star 'chandelier'. I also made a star banner and star tags for the gift bags from my scrap supplies! I apologize for the photo quality - with that window there I just couldn't get a good shot!


Majo

 Well, I'm not too much into the Star Wars scene, so I decided to go at least for the stars. I inked my tag and applied texture paste with a stencil. Please visit my blog for close ups.


Heather R

I actually scrapped some older pictures.  Hard to believe the little guy in the pictures is about to graduate from high school in less than a month.  We have always loved the Disney Star Wars Weekends and Star Tours. I have another Star Wars themed layout on my blog.



Kristin
Hello! I used a Star Wars themed paper I've been hoarding to make this 12x12 page. Photo was taken at a White Sox game last summer during Star Wars night.

I have used a star patterned paper and a star die cut on my card.

For this challenge, I used lots of scrap paper and my Silhouette Cameo to create this fun slider birthday card for a little boy.





Guest Designer Teresa
Teresa will be joining us as a Guest Designer for the month of May!

I have been crafting for over 20 years...at first falling in love with scrapbooking but most recently having developed a strong passion for card making. I absolutely love sharing, giving and receiving homemade cards. I especially love coloring cute little images to go on my cards. I am so extremely passionate about this hobby that I decided to turn it into a business several years ago. I own/operate a Facebook group where I sell hot, trendy supplies at less than retail price...it is called Scrapping for Less. Recently, (last October) I decided to branch out and open a website and even more recently (in March) introduced a card kit like no other kit on the market. I am honored to be sharing the month with you here at the Use Your Stash Challenge blog as I sure have lots and lots of stash to use up!




No comments: